Heating and Air Conditioning in Rehoboth Beach, DE
Coastal Comfort Heating and Air Conditioning offering superior service in Rehoboth Beach, DE. For over ten years, Coastal Comfort has provided HVAC service and installation in Delaware and Maryland – nobody understands comfort more than us! For all your heating and air conditioning needs, you can count on the experienced team at Coastal Comfort.
Services We Offer:
Whether you’re in the market for an economic solution or top of the line geothermal system for your Rehoboth Beach home, Coastal Comfort, a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, can provide you with information you need to make the best decision. Coastal Comfort offers an array of heating and cooling options for any situation including ductless heat pumps, Rinnai tankless water heaters, gas furnaces, gas boilers, air conditioning systems, heat pumps, duct work, and more! Call today for your free consultation.
Heating and Air Conditioning Service/Repair
If you are in need of heating or air conditioning service and repair in the Rehoboth Beach area, our NATE Certified and Factory Trained technicians are equipped to service any brand of equipment. Rest assured when you call Coastal Comfort- you will receive the highest standard of customer service performed by knowledgeable experienced technician. We will have you comfortable in no time! Contact Coastal Comfort now to schedule your appointment for comfort!
Keep your Rehoboth Beach home HVAC system running efficient and reliable with a yearly maintenance agreement. Ensuring your filters and coils are clean as well as the proper Freon pressures can keep your system running at optimum performance during those extreme outdoor temperatures. Don’t delay- schedule your tune-up appointment today!
Did you know the salty air in Rehoboth and Bethany Beach DE causes your home heating and air conditioning systems to corrode at a faster rate than in other parts of the country? Coastal Comfort offers the Carrier Coastal unit which includes a WeatherShield protection featuring Armorplate coil coating, 100% paint coverage, and Weather Armor protection for superior sea coast corrosion resistance. Living near the beach may be good for you- but not for your home HVAC system. Call Coastal Comfort today to learn more at the Carrier Coastal unit and keep your comfortable for years to come.
Why Coastal Comfort?
When you choose Coastal Comfort for your home comfort solutions, you’re choosing more than a contractor or a sales company. We build long-term relationships with our clients, stand behind our work, and genuinely care about our reputation as well as the satisfaction of our customers.
- Our technicians are NATE certified. NATE certification tests represent real world working knowledge of HVACR systems. NATE tests are rigorous, knowledge-based tests developed by a committee of industry experts nationwide. NATE certification validates a technician’s knowledge.
- We earned and have maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- We have been voted “Best of Heating and Air Conditioning” by the readers of the Coastal Style Magazine and 4 times in The Metropolitan Magazine. Coastal Comfort also earned the Angie’s List Super Service Award.
- Our technicians and installation teams are factory trained.
- Coastal Comfort offers a variety of products to suit your comfort needs and exceptional service backed by a 10 year parts and 2-year labor guarantee.