Alternative High Efficiency Heating and Cooling
When it comes to your home, comfort is important. You spend a lot of time here gathering and relaxing with your family and friends. At Coastal Comfort, we offer alternative solutions to your home heating and cooling. Mitsubishi ductless heat pumps are the ideal option for sunrooms, man caves, family games room, or any other addition or bonus space. Additionally, Mitsubishi ductless systems are also an energy efficient option to heat and cool an entire home, with individualized room comfort control. The heating and air conditioning experts at our Rehoboth Beach or Salisbury office can evaluate your space to help you determine what is the best option based on your individual needs.
The tried and true, smart technology behind the Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating systems of today has evolved from our introduction in the 1950s. Our technology allows energy efficient, individual comfort control with minimal impact on your home since we offer both ductless and limited length ducted solutions.
Split-zoning systems allow each room (or space) to be controlled independently from other rooms using an individual indoor air-handler, thus providing individualized comfort control within each room of a home.
Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating uses advanced technology to bring you quality products that provide the ultimate in comfort and control while minimizing energy consumption. Mitsubishi Electric systems use two small refrigerant lines plus power and control wiring to connect an outdoor unit to each individual air handler. This allows for easy installation in new construction and causes minimal disruption if you are renovating or retrofitting your home.
The following features highlight the advanced technology, design, and components used in many Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating systems:
- INVERTER Technology including INVERTER-driven compressors, electronic linear expansion valves, sensor and information processing components.
- Advanced processors and system control provide computing power in the indoor units, outdoor units, and remote controllers.
- Smart Coil™ design and operation uses multiple sensors to maintain coil temperature and regulates refrigerant superheat and subcooling for optimal capacity and performance.
- Enhanced filtration systems use multiple layers of filtration to improve indoor air quality (IAQ) by helping to remove allergens and odors.
- Hot-Start™ technology in heat pump systems prevents cool air from blowing during HEAT operation by regulating the fan on the indoor unit so that it does not blow any air until the unit coil has reached the correct operating temperature.
- i-See™ Sensor scans the upper and lower areas of a room to detect hot or cold spots and adjust temperature and airflow settings in real-time to maintain consistent comfort throughout the space.
- Smart Controls on the wall or in your hand provide perfect function, temperature selection, and mode selection plus various timer and program options.
Schedule Your Comfort Consultation today!
Contact Coastal Comfort Heating and Air Conditioning today at 410-742-1435 or 302-629-4700 or through our online contact form to schedule your FREE comfort consultation for your Salisbury, Bethany Beach, and surroundings areas home.